3.24.2013

Cyborg Drifter




Scarf - JEFFIE.COM
leggings -JEFFIE.COM
Happy Sunday lovelies! I've been sick with some gawd awful thing so I haven't been able to post for days but BAMMMM THE BITCH IS ALIVE AND CAN BREATHE THROUGH HER NOSE AGAIN. So Jeffie.com came out with a few new darling little pieces ...which I'll post the others tomorrow...but this is the infinity scarf which I luvvvvvvvvvvv :) It's so soft I just want to wrap my whole face in it and take a nap. Plusssssss it's still ridiculously cold where I live so I can't live without a scarf...but seriously mother nature....gimme that warm sun! A girl hates to beg...but dayummmm I miss  wearing my wedge sandals without snow creeping it's way in! argggggaaaargggg!
Ok so enough of me yelling at nature. Basically if you just wanna look like a sexy beast of a robot, dripping in lux warm fabric wrapped around your neck...I think ...it's time....to shop til you drop. 
YOU HEARD MEEEEEEHHHH
THATS ALL, YOU BLOGGER HOTTIES
MORE TOMORROW!
SEIZE THE DAY SEIZSE THE CAPS LOCK SEIZE DA SCARF
AND YEAH I KEEP POSTING TRAP MUSIC BECAUSE I'M REALLY DISGUSTINGLY OBSESSED WITH IT....NO SHAME 
:) DANCE FOOLS!




  1. oooo cant wait to see what new things Jeffie has to offer :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOOOOO many cool things in the works!! :)
      xx
      AJ

      Delete