3.26.2013

DEEEE ENNN AAAAAYYY




DNA LEGS - JEFFIE.COM
BATWING PONCHO - JEFFIE.COM
CROP TEE - H&M
The DNA legs are pretty much a wardrobe staple for me at the moment:) Almost designed to look like genetic armor encasing your legs...you can't help but drool over the deep blue and spiral patterns! I can't ! And paired with a super draped batwing poncho...you fucking can't go wrong :) werd.
I guess I should drop some hints about the next issue of the magazine since I've said absolutely nada about it since the last release....soooo....coming out May 1st....gonna be sawwweeeeettt.....The exact title of the theme has yet to be determined but it is along the lines of rock exotic....sooooo....heavy metal with insane bursts of obnoxious colors...bring your shades bitches! 
Most of the shooting is going on this month too, so sneaky peaks are coming! I'm creative director of another magazine for school on the side now so sadly that has taken up my precious publishing time and energy :(
whatevs because it's coming! 
PREPARE YO ASS
AND HOLY SHIT FALL OUT BOY IS BACK!
WAHHHHH??
WAHHHH??
YAAAAAA.
not too bad :)

  1. white hair ? is that a wig? it is beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was real! :) just a wig :)
      xx
      AJ

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. <3 <3 thanks Sami!!! They would look so fab on you too! :)

      xx
      AJ

      Delete